Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Getting Cheery with Imaginisce Christmas Cards

Have you been checking out all the fabulous Christmas inspiration taking place on the Imaginisce Blog?  If not you should.  I love, love, love cards and I can never get enough of them, especially this time of the year.  My hubby and kids are always asking me if I have any cards that they can have to give to family and friends.  Now, I am adding to my stash, but they may not stick around too long.  They are bound to get used.  I created both of these cards using the Christmas Cheer Collection and the oh so fabulous I-Top (what did I ever do without it).  Here's a look :)



Look how fabulous that brad looks in the center of that snowflake.  Told ya the I-Top is amazing!




I cut the snowflakes and doily out using my Silhouette.  I used the Christmas Cheer Collection to create the cards.  Thanks for stopping by today and get making those cards cause you are gonna need them.