Friday, December 14, 2012

Helmar and Simple Stories Team up!

Helamar and Simple Stories are teaming up to show you how well these two companies work together.  I created this fun festive banner, perfect for decorating for the holidays.  This banner took a lot of gluing and so I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.  Boy, does this stuff stick and dry fast too.  I glued patterned paper around my spools and well as using the glue to put my snowflake flowers together.  I made this banner using the Handmade Holiday Collection. This banner is not going to come apart at all, so I can enjoy it for years to come.







Make sure you are checking out what the rest of the design team created over at the Simple Stories Blog.  Then hop on over to the Helmar Blog to see what their design team created!  Make sure you go to the Simple Stories Facebook Page and Helmar Facebook Page and like them.  Leave comments on both of their blogs for a chance to win an awesome prize pack! Thanks for stopping by

Simple Stories Supplies Used:
Handmade Holiday Collection: Handcrafted #2077, Dec. 25 #2706, Blue Stripe/Music #2719, Tis the Season #2708, Green Holly/Notebook #2718, Flash Cards #2709 and 3x4 Sn@p Cards #2726

Helamar Supplies: 450 Quick Dry Adhesive





No comments: