Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Authentique and Petaloo together once again.


I can never get enough flowers.  They seem to be a staple in my scrappy stash, so I was so excited to be able to use Petaloo on my Lovely project.  Today I am going to share with you a shadow box frame I made using Lovey and Petaloo flowers.

I made my frame from a Silhouette cut, so it is all cardstock...kind of cool huh?  I used some Lovely to makes some additional flowers and to line the inside of the box.  I also used the Lovely Element Stickers for added establishments next to the flowers.  I added a little bit of pink ribbon from May Arts.

The message inside the box is a from my sweet hubby Sam.  He wrote some things about me that he loved and gave it to me one day.  I thought it was so sweet and I needed to find a way to display this cute way of him showing his affection for me.




Just an idea here, but maybe you could break out a bit of Lovely and make a special Valentine's Day gift for that special someone in your life.  

Make sure you are checking out the Authentique Blog as well as the Petaloo Blog and leaving some love for both of the design teams for a chance to win a Lovely Prize Pack!  Here's what you can win!


  Thanks for stopping by today!

Authentique Supplies:
Lovely: Dainty #LOV015, Elements #LOV008, Details #LOV007 and 6x6 Bundle #LOV009

Petaloo Supplies: Beaded Hat Pins Fuschia, Beaded Peonies Small Black, Velvet Hydrangeas Black and Dasies Large Pink/Lav/Roses









   




No comments: