Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Scor-Pal and Simple Stories!


Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today I  would like to share with you some fast, easy projects using Scor-Pal and Simple Storie's Sn@p Collection.  I love Valentines Day, not just because it's fun to express my love and appreciation for those special people in my life, but because the projects are so fun to make.  
I will admit...I have never used  a Scor-Pal and I was so excited to get to use one.  So, I took a trip to the Scor-Pal website and found a couple of tutorials.  I made the Criss Cross Photo Wallet and the Goody Bag.  

V day wallet card and bag1

V day wallet card and bag2

V day wallet card and bag3

V day wallet card and bag4

I decided I wanted to turn this photo wallet into a card.  I still had a picture inside, but on the other side I added a little sentiment.

V day wallet card and bag5

V day wallet card and bag6

If you haven't been on the Scor-Pal website...there are loads of fun and creative ideas.  I hope you have enjoyed my post and don't forget to be checking back all week to see Scor-Pal and Simple Stories ideas!


1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is so awesome! I love it!