Thursday, January 17, 2013

Imaginisce Design Team Introduction

Today it is my turn to be introduced on the Imaginisce Blog.  I am really excited to be a returning design team member.  So, I am going to share a little about myself.


Usually, when I throw out my name Guiseppa, most people never forget who I am.  I think having a unique name has been fun and really helpful in many aspects of my life, including scrapbooking...like I said, most people never forget the name.  Some people also call me Seppa (its' just a little easier).  Anyway...I answer to both.  My name is originally Italian, but comes form a Danish grandmother.   

I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now.  I jumped on the scrapbooking band wagon when it was so new, so I have seen a lot of changes in the industry.  I spend a lot of time scrapbooking (one of the benefits of having children in school all day).  I have now created over 70 albums since I began.   I have been married to my number one supporter Sam for 15 years and we have 3 children; Braden  age 15, Janica 13, and our little Angel Sterling passed away seven years ago from "The Bubble Boy Disease."  Never has scrapbooking meant so much to me as when he passed away.  I have all of those wonderful memories of him preserved through scrapbooking.  I like to think of myself as a clean scrapbooker, but I love dimension on my pages and find my self going through huge amounts of pop dots.  My layouts usually consist of clean lines, but I have been know to mess things up a bit.  I love dimension and layers.  I love to make my projects pop right off the page using embellishments.  I have been on multiple design teams and have been published in Creating keepsakes, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook and Cards Today, Memory Makers and Scrapbooks Etc.

When I am not scrapbooking, I enjoy spending time with my family.  You can often find us in the mountains camping, hiking, fishing and exploring on our 4 wheeler.  I also enjoy reading, traveling, ice cream, Mexican food and Diet Pepsi...mmmm :)

Here is a couple of my favorite Imaginisce projects.













Make sure you go back to the Imaginisce Blog and get to know a little about the new design team members and see their inspiring projects. Thanks for stopping by today!











2 comments:

Jingle said...

Gorgeous layouts and beautiful YOU on two of them! :)

Kris Berc said...

You and your work are so stinkin' cute! Imaginisce is lucky to have you returning for another term!