Thursday, January 31, 2013

Imaginisce New Release...Good Dog!



What a fun collection this is!  It has been so fun to use even though I don't have a dog.  Don't worry...I will get creative with this collection.  I do however, have some pics of my brother- in- laws dog Ryker, so he is the subject of my layout today.  I am up on the Imaginisce Blog today sharing my Good Dog projects, but I am going to share them here as well.  







I love the colors and patterns of this collection.  I can't wait to use more of it!  Are you checking out the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the projects that have been up this week?  You should and make sure you are commenting on each post because Imaginisce is giving away the Good Dog Collection!  Thanks for popping in and hopefully you have discovered a new collection to preserve your favorite dog memories :)








2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

FUN creations with a very cute line!

Jingle said...

This is a super adorable layout!