Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New projects using Adornit!

I really love that I live so close to Adornit and that I get to see some of my most favorite girls in the crafting industry.  I love Adornit and the Adornit girls and I still get all gitty and excited when they ask me to create projects for them.  Oh...and I have to mention their store has the cutest boutique style clothing, jewelry and bags.  My closet is quickly becoming an advertisement for Adornit.  Well...let's get on with it!  This might be a a pretty lengthy post today, but I have several projects to share.  The first one is a their new Calendar Kit that was just featured on My Craft Channel.  To see how this fabulous calendar works...watch the video below!



Here is the calendar!



































Ok...let's take a deep breath.  I know that is a lot of pictures, but this calendar is so fun and I wanted to share as much of it as possible with all of you.  If you watched the video...you are gonna want to get your hands on this, so head on over to the Adornit website to get yours!

Let's do some more.  Adornit has these wonderful Wood Shaped Shadow Boxes that are so unique.  There not your average shadow boxes because the shapes and windows in the boxes are different than others that I have seen.  Here is one I did for them.  I used the new Capri Collection and some Blender Basics on my shadow box.









Don't you just love the shape of this box and all of it's windows?

One more project to share with you and then I am done.  I love this collection!  It is so stinkin' cute and nobody does owls quite like Adornit!  I used the Nested Owl Collection, Blender Basics and some of their Wood Shapes on this layout.






I could use this collection over and over again.  Good thing they are close to my house or as my hubby would say "It's a bad thing that they are so close."  I could get into a lot of trouble in their store :)  Thanks for sticking around to read this oh so long blog post, but I hope it was worth it.  Check out all of Adornit's fun products and collections on the Adornit Website!

















































1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL creations--WOW!