Monday, January 21, 2013

New release from Imaginisce...Childhood Memories!


I love scrapbooking little children, problem is, my kids are big.  So, when I received Childhood Memories I dug out pictures of my cute nieces and nephew.  I love the fun, bright colors of Childhood Memories and the cute designs found on the pattern papers.  They remind me of some of my favorite things as a child... bicycles, hopscotch, the giant slides that burned your buns as you slid down them and the good old Polaroid camera.  Now, I want to find all of my pictures of my nieces and nephews and get scrapping.  So, here is my layouts with my silly, fun and energetic nieces and nephew!


Camping Memories





Carefree




Doesn't this want to make you pull out some of your old photos of you growing up?  I love some of the old school designs in this collection.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog this whole week to see all of the design team's projects featuring Childhood Memories...plus we will be giving away the collection, so you don't want to miss it :)