Saturday, January 12, 2013

Simple Stories CHA Winter New Releases!


WARNING...this post is full of CHA goodness! Continue is you dare!   
Today I am on the Simple Stories Blog sharing my Winter CHA projects, but I am sharing them here too.  When I got my box full of Simple Stories goodies...I gasped with excitement!  Simple Stories continues to create beautiful collections.  I have a project from each collection...so let's get to it!
I created this layout using the Vintage Bliss Collection.  What I love about this collection is the colors.  The pinks, blues, yellows, greens and grays look so good together   This collection can be used for Spring or Summer project.  It's that versatile.

Ice cream love1

Ice cream love2

Ice cream love3

For my second project, I used the Urban Traveler Collection to make this fun accordion style card.  Each page of this card has a fun little scene on it with a sentiment at the end.  

Let's go travel card1

Let's go travel card2

Let's go travel card3

Let's go travel card4

Let's go travel card5

Let's go travel card6

For my third project, I made a little mini album using the 24/7Seven Collection.  This collection is full of fun images and  cute sayings...perfect for a cute album.  This collection gives the saying "Eye Candy" new meaning.  So Yummy and I can't stop looking at it.

Something amazing mini1

Something amazing mini2

Something amazing mini3

Something amazing mini4

Something amazing mini5

Something amazing mini7

Something amazing mini9

Something amazing mini10

Something amazing mini11

Something amazing mini12

Something amazing mini13

Something amazing mini14

Something amazing mini15

Something amazing mini16

Something amazing mini17

Something amazing mini18

Something amazing mini19

Something amazing mini20

Something amazing mini21

Fun right?  Even if I wasn't designing for Simple Stories...these would still be some of my favorite collections to come out of Winter CHA.  I am going to be doing a lot more with these, so stay tuned.  Don't forget to keep checking back here everyday to see what the rest of the design team has done with these new collection.  I know you are going to be inspired. 

Simple Stories Supplies Used:
Vintage Bliss: GrayWood/ Butterfly Stitches #3017, Laugh Lots #3005, Be Happy #3007, Bingo Cards/Diagonal Stripe #3016, 4x6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements #3012, Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3002 and Expressions Cardstock Stickers #3003
Urban Traveler: Orange Stripes/Map #2921, Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #2002 and Expressions Cardstock Stickers #2903
24/Seven: Cork/Ephemera #3117, 3x4 Journaling Card Elements, Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3102, Expressions Cardstock Stickers #3103, Gray Grid/Lattice #3121, Yellow Honeycomb/Notebook #3120, Blue Chevron/Grid #3120, 4x4 Quote/6x8 Photo Matt Elements #3113, 4x6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements #3112, Hello #3109, Take Note #3105 and Good Stuff #3107

2 comments:

Maria B. said...

Nice accordion card. Reminds me of the trifold Christmas card you designed for Simple Stories. How did you cut the base card?

Diana Waite said...

these are GREAT!!