Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Simple Stories...Simply Perfect for Summer!


If you are like me and love warm weather...you are gonna love the warm feelings that come from these layouts!  Today I want to share with you some layouts that ring SUMMER!  I used the new collections 24/Seven and Urban Traveler.  These collections are perfect for your summer projects and I am hoping by creating these layouts...I am willing summer to come quicker.  One can only hope.  Here's the first one...

Sheer Delight
Sheer delight1

I love the fun bright colors in this collection...a perfect palette for those fun summer photos.

Sheer delight2

Sheer delight3

Sheer delight4

Fun huh?  Doesn't it want to make you jump in.  These photos were taken at Bear Lake in Northern Utah/Southern Idaho.  This Lake is so blue, it reminds me of the ocean.
Cruisin'

Cruisin1

This is the Urban Traveler Collection and well you guessed it...perfect for those summer vacations.

Cruisin2

Cruisin3

Cruisin4

Oh my...I want to be there again right now.  I love how I can capture the memories and fun times my husband and I had on our Caribbean Cruise using Urban Traveler.  Do you have some fun summer memories you need to get scrapped?  24/Seven and Urban Traveler are perfect.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you in some way...I know I have been inspired to book another cruise :)

Supplies Used:
24/Seven Collection:
Today #3106
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3102
Gray Grid/Lattice #3121
Snapshots #3104
Yellow Honeycomb/Notebook #3119
Urban Traveler:
Green Chevron/Dictionary #2920
Jet Set #2906
3x4 Journaling Cards #2910
Fundamental Cardstock Sticker #2902
Expression Cardstock Stickers #2903


2 comments:

Suzanna Lee said...

Fantastic layouts, as always. I love the grid over the map in particular. And the clouds! Simple yet so effective!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE the fun feel of BOTH of these layouts-FANTASTIC job!