Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentin's Inspiration with Imaginisce!


Yay...it is my day on the Imaginisce Blog!  Today I am going to share with you my altered project featuring the Love You More Collection!  I don't know what it is about Valentine's Day.  It is my favorite holiday to create projects for.  Maybe it is because I have so many people in my life that I love and it makes it just that much more fun to create!

I Love You Altered Frame


I think most often we create a lot projects featuring our significant others and forget to feature the other loved ones in our lives...our kids.  Well...at least I do anyway.  So, here are my cute kiddos Braden and Janica!



To create a lot of these fun embellishments on my tray...I used my Silhouette, my scrappy best friend!  




Don't you just love the colors and designs in this colllection.  Love You More has to be my favorite Imaginisce collection of all time.  Make sure you are checking the Imaginisce Blog all this week and the next for more Valentine's themed projects!  Thanks for stopping by today!







4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Diana Fisher said...

This is gorgeous!! Love all the little bits and pieces!

teryl said...

So many things to love.
My fav are the heart pin flowers--too cute!
Is there a way to follow your blog via email?

Edie Brooks said...

What a great layout showing older children! Not too juvenile but just right. All the little pieces go together perfectly!