Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with Imaginisce!


All this week Imaginisce is celebrating St. Patrick's Day!

Since I didn't have any St. Patrick's Day photos to create a layout, I decided to go with a little St. Patrick's decor ( I don't have any of that either, but now I do).  I had this cute green pot sitting around, well truth is...I killed the plant that was growing in it, so to redeem myself I made this cute St. Patrick's Day plant...so to speak.  


I cut all these cute sayings and the clovers using my Silhouette Cameo, dressed them up a bit, attached some wood picks and added some white paper grass.  Viola...a paper plant I can't kill.  Now, this cute potted paper plant is going up on my crafty shelf...no watering required.




Are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day by creating something fun and green?  We hope so and we also hope that Imaginisce has helped to inspire you.  Make sure you stop by the Imaginisce Blog everyday to look at what's going on and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win some Imaginisce goodies!  Thanks for stopping by!

Imaginisce Supplies Used: Childhood Memories Collection, Good Dog Collection and the Petal Roller. 

2 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

This is so cute, love the idea and how it turned out!

donlambson said...

love this Guiseppa!
so festive!
:)