Monday, March 18, 2013

Imaginisce's Endless Summer!





Oh my...I can feel the warm sun on my oh so white legs now.  It's almost here and this fun, new collection from Imaginisce is super cute and just perfect for some of summer's best outdoor activities.  Today, I want to share with you a couple of projects I made using the Endless Summer Collection.






Yep...this just rings summer and don't you just love all the little details on this layout?  These patterned papers have so many fun patterns on them.

How about a card?  I love the big, cute die cuts this collection comes with.  The sun is a die cut and the title a stamp from the collection.



I can't wait to play with collection some more.  All week long Imaginisce will be featuring projects from the design team using Endless Summer.  You don't want to miss out on all the fun all week long, so make sure you are checking the Imaginisce Blog everyday!  There is also going to be a giveaway for this new collection, so leave some love on the blog!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: