Saturday, March 9, 2013

Something So Sweet with Simple Stories


Happy Saturday Simple Stories fans!  Today I want to share with you a couple of projects using Vintage Bliss and 24/Seven.

Let's start off with some Vintage Bliss.  I love the color palette in this collection and there are so many fun patterned papers to work with.  I created this layout of my hubby and I.  I love this picture and the only collection worthy of it was Vintage Bliss.  The colors worked perfectly.

Sweet1

I created the heart background, title, flowers and leaves using my Silhouette Cameo.

Sweet2

Sweet3

Yep...it is Something So Sweet.  What sweet projects will you create using Vintage Bliss?  It's perfect for all the special people you care about.
So, what's next?  Let's try some 24/Seven.  Take a look at that today cut, yep my Cameo again. I really love how well this paper cuts using the Silhouette.

Today card1

Today card2

What will you make with the newest collections from Simple Stories...Something So Sweet?   Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have been inspired to create.
Simple Stories Supplies:
Vintage Bliss Collection:
Green Dot/Grid #3021
Yellow Grid/Dictionary #3019
Give Love #3009
Be Happy #3007
Laughs Lots #3005
Pink Floral/Notebook #3020
Live Simply #3008
3x4 Jouranling Card Elements #3010
Fundemental Cardstock Stickers #3002
Teal Chevron/Lined Notebook#3018
24/Seven Collection:
Blue Chevron/Grid #3120
3x4 Journaling Card Elements #3110
Fundemental Cardstock Stickers #3102
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #3103


2 comments:

Gisèle said...

fantastic picture and work Seppa :)

Diana Waite said...

AWESOME!!