Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Xyron and Imaginisce...together!



I am so excited that Imaginisce got to hook up with Xyron's adhesives!  I have had Xyron adhesives in my stash for years!  I love them!  

The Imaginisce Design Team received several adhesives from Xyron.  I got he Xyron Mega Runner and the Xyron Glue Stick for corners.  Do you want to see what I did?  Well...first let me say that the mega Runner was wonderful to use.  It was so smooth and I never had jams like I have had with other adhesive runners.  The Corner Glue Stick is in a glue stick league of it's own.  Who would have thunk?  I love the idea of using a glue stick that gets into all of the corners,  Here is what I did.

I put together this easy egg basket that I cut from my Silhouette.  I used the Mega Runner and the Corner Glue Stick to adhere it together.  It's sticking together very nicely...might I add.


That cute bow and rose... The Mega Runner!  Those roses are hard to keep together without having some awesome glue!


Look what's inside!  Yep...gotta have the good glue to hold some treats inside a paper basket.


I also used the Love You More Collection to create this cute basket.  Do you love what yo saw here today?  Well there is more.  Make sure you are checking out the Xyron Blog and the Imaginisce Blog all week to see more.   There you will find links to see all of the design teams projects featuring Imaginisce and Xyron!  If you missed the projects for the first of the week...go back and leave some love:) Imaginisce will be giving away some prizes...a Endless Summer and Childhood Memories Collection pack! Thanks for stopping by today! 



8 comments:

linda said...

Very cute design for your basket and the paper selection is perfect - nice and Spring-like! Love the little bow and flower.

Carla said...

Way cute basket! Love the
cutouts on it.
Carla from Utah

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

So very cute. What a wonderful idea and gift to give someone. I love it.

marylouh said...

The basket is so cute. I will have to get that design for my cameo. It will be a very versatile cut. Thanks for the idea.

Beatrice Lawson said...

Super pretty as usual:-)

Barb said...

Sweet Easter Basket! I'd love to make a couple of these for my teens! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Kathy S. said...

Super cute little Easter basket!

Jean Bullock said...

Darling baskets!