Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zva Creative and Athentique...together!


How fun is this?  Who doesn't love bling?  If you don't...you need to check yourself into a loony bin because you are crazy!  Well, even if you are not a fan...hopefully we can change your mind.

I was thrilled to learn that Authentique was teaming up with Zva.  I love Zva and I even spent a term on their team.  I am glad I got the opportunity to combine some Zva Bling with Authentique's Hope Collection.  Let's have a looksy.


This is so much fun.  I had to stop because I could keep adding and adding more and more bling.


Aren't the colors in this collection so beautiful?  Do you see the fabulous leaves and little paper rosette flowers...ZVA too!



I hope this inspires you to get creative with Hope this Easter and add a little (or in my case a lot) of Zva bling.  Make sure you check out all of the wonderful projects that Authentique and Zva will be using with Hope this week.  Head on over to the Authentique Blog and Zva Blog!  We will be giving away a Zva/Authentique Prize Pack away, so make sure you are commenting.

Authentique Supplies Used:
Hope Collection : Custom #HOP003, Promise #HOP002, Faith #HOP004, Statements #HOP011, Await Bundle #HOP301, Elements #HOP008, Adorn Bundle #HOP306, Faith Bundle #HOP304

Zva Supplies Used:
Pearls, Crystals, Leaves and Flower Rosettes




2 comments:

Taj White said...

Hey super star. I have missed your amazing personality and creations. Love all of your projects and creativity. So proud when I see work all over the net. Keep it up! :)

Beatrice Lawson said...

Lovely project! I think ZVA rocks and the mix of Authentique colours is so lovely.