Friday, April 26, 2013

Authentique and Threm-O-Web...together!


I love the fact that we have so many amazing adhesive companies out there and Threm -O-Web is definitely on top of the adhesive ladder, but there is something I am so excited about and it's not just the adhesives.  Threm-O-Web has some pretty fun glitter products too.  Let me share!


I really need my projects to hold together because of all the dimensions I add to them.  So, on this layout, I used Therm-O-Web's ZotsSticky Dot Runner3D foam SquaresPink Glitter Dust Spray and Gold Glitter Photo Corners.

On these next few photos, I sprayed the Glitter Dust on my title, cut the clouds out from my 12x12 piece of background patterned paper and sprayed them with Glitter Dust.  My paper ruffles were sprayed with Glitter Dust as well.  I love the extra effect it had on my layout and everything is held together with Therm-O-Web adhesives! 



Don't you just love the shimmer it has and how about those fun Glitter Photo Corners?


I loved the idea of Glitter Dust and best of all...it doesn't come off.  The glitter stays on on my layout were it should be. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are enjoying the hop.  Make sure you have taken the time to check out Therm-O-Web's Design Team projects.  Head on over to the Therm-O-Web Blog.  Leave some love on the Therm-O-Web Blog as well as Authentique's Blog because both companies will be giving away a prize pack!


Authentique Supplies:
Grace Collection: Humble #GRA003, Beauty #GRA002, Foundations #GRA011 and 6x6 Bundle

Therm-O--Web Supplies:
Pink Glitter Dust Spray, Zots, Sticky Dot Runner 3D Foam Squares and Gold Glitter Dust Photo Corners.



No comments: