Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Imaginisce and The Twinery hopping together!


Welcome to day 3 of the Imaginisce and Twinery Blog hop.  What an amazing week it has been so far.  I hope you are enjoying yourself.  

I love working with twine.  I find myself using it on almost every layout I create, so when I learned we were working with Twinery Twine...I immediately started brainstorming.  I had this cute cut in my Silhouette Library that I was dying to try.  I cut it out and decided that I would glue twine around the centers of the flowers and I just loved how it turned out.





So, if you love Imaginisce and The Twinery...I guess that means you wouldn't mind winning some goodies?  Leave some love on all of the Imaginisce design team's blogs and the Imaginisce Blog.  Make sure you go by the Twinery's Blog and their design team's blog because they will be doing a giveaway as well.  Here is a look at what Imaginisce is giving away.


Here is a list of the ladies participating today!

                             Guiseppa Gubler<<


Imaginisce Supplies: Good Dog Patterned Paper, Childhood Memories Patterned Paper, Love You More Patterned Paper and Love You More Stickers 

Other Supplies: Twinery Twine in Maraschino, Pink Sorbet, Blossom and Caribbean, Silhouette Cameo and Wood Embellishments 

26 comments:

Tracey said...

WHat a fabulous page! Great colour combo!!

KatheeVZ said...

Love how you use the Twine for the centers!!!

Katy Young said...

love your layout!

sharon g said...

It's so cute how you lined the middle of the flowers. Nice touch.

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Great layout. Love your use of twine. Very clever

Ange said...

Fun colors

Texas Cattlewoman said...

What I love the most about your layout is how the photo draws you in right away!!! Beautiful design and I love you use of twine! Love the solid colors with the sudden pop of color from the Love You More Collection! Stunning!

Kim

Cynthia B. said...

Sweet page! So great that you got you and your hubby on a page. :)
The twine centers for the flowers are a great touch.

Carol said...

Fabulous project, thanks for the idea!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Carla said...

Interesting idea to
use the twine this
way. Thanks for the
idea.
Carla from Utah

Robin B. said...

I love this layout, it's gorgeous!

Susan Kennedy said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you encompassed the twine! Just perfect!! Just fantastic! Love the photo too! :)

Jean Bullock said...

Your project looks great. I love what you did with the twine. I never would have thought of that. Great job!

Tigerberry said...

I like the idea of using the twine as the center of your flowers in the way that you did it.

Sue D said...

Great layout--love how you used the twine.

StefanieH said...

I love the lace flower paper.

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

How fun and such a clever way to use twine. Love this idea. Great job

Karenladd said...

Just a wonderful layout! LOVE the paper journaling strips!

Cheryl Hutcherson said...

Gorgeous layout!

Melissa said...

Lovely page- Very creative to add the twine to the delicate background cut.

Barb Wagar said...

What a really nice layout! so sweet the two of them! ;)

marylouh said...

Love the embellishment of the circles. Beautiful layout.

Barb Murphy said...

great layout! i love the diecut accents and the twine circles

Candace said...

gorgeous layout!!!

candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

What a sweet layout! The twine is the perfect touch to those flowers! ctimz3 at yahoo dot com

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

You used The Twinery twine in such a fun way!