Monday, April 15, 2013

Inspired by Color with Imaginisce!



This week the design team is featuring projects inspired by this color pallet. 


I love these colors...so Springy.  I am ready for the warmth, green grass and blue skies.  So, today I want to share with you my layout I did for this assignment.


These colors inspired me to create a layout that looked and felt like Spring.  I love all the little details..flowers, birds sun and such. 




If you're feeling inspired by this colorful piece too we'd love to see your creations.  Feel free to share your work with us on our Facebook wall. We just may share it on our i-spy feature this month!!  Make sure you stop by the Imaginisce Blog to all this week to see the design team's projects   Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful Monday!





No comments: