Thursday, April 25, 2013

Simple Stories and Petaloo!


I am so excited that Simple Stories got to team up with Petaloo!  I love adding flowers to my projects.  Today, I am sharing with you my project I created for the blog hop.  

Simple Stories is giving away a prize pack, so you will want to make sure you do everything in order to be qualified to win.  Here's how:

  1. Like Simple Stories on Facebook
  2. Share the Simple Stories Blog Hop post on your Facebook wall and tell them you did on their Facebook wall.
  3. Follow Simple Stories on Pinterest 
  4. Comment here on our blog or on Facebook
You can read about all the detail on the the Simple Stories Blog.

Petaloo is also posting projects and giving away prizes, so be sure to check out their blog andFacebook page, too!

So, now to share with you what I did.  I love working with flowers.  I am always added flowers to my projects, so this was super easy and fun for me, plus Petaloo's ribbons and flowers are yummo!

Happy1

These silly girls...they are my neighbors and I watch them twice week.  I love these photos of them getting all dirty in the mud puddles.  Fun right?  I used Simple Stories 24/Seven and Petaloo's flowers worked perfectly.  

Happy2

Happy3

Happy4

What will you create with Simple Stories and Petaloo?  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have been enjoying the blog hop this week.

Simple Stories Supplies:
Gray Grid/Lattice #3121
2x12 Border/4x12 Title Strip #3114
Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers #3102
6x6 Paper Pad #3101
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #3103
Decorative Brads #3126
Chipboard Stickers #3127

Petaloo Supplies:
Fancy Trims Shades of Teal
Daisies Red/Fuchsias
Dahlias x 10 Small Teal/Aquas
Frosted Roses x 4 Small Blue/Greens
Mini Daisies w/lvs x 8 Red/Fuchsias


Head on over to the Petaloo Blog and check out what their Design Team has created using their embellishments and our Simple Stories products! They’re also hosting giveaways as well, so what are you waiting for – head on over!  

Check in again with us tomorrow for more inspiring projects from Simple Stories & Petaloo!  

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Fun pics and gorgeous embellishments on this layout! Beautiful papers too!

Beatrice Lawson said...

The cute tutu skirts the girls are wearing make such a great contrast with the mud jumping - super cute!