Friday, May 10, 2013

Authentique and Hampton Art...together!


I love it when I have the opportunity to use stamps.  This is one scrapbooking area I struggle with, so this gives me a chance to dive in and play with stamps.  I love these cute stamps that Hampton Art put together for Authentique.  


So, this is what I created.


My Silhouette is by scrappy best friend and this card cut was way fun to use.  The "Loving Life" stamp worked perfectly on the cut...cute huh?  I used embossing powders to create the desired effect I wanted on my card.  I love how the title stands out and that cute birdie too!  To create this card, I used the Strong Collection.


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have been checking out all of the project done by both the Authentique DT and the Hampton Art DT.  Authentique is giving away one of their fabulous prize packs so make sure you are leaving comments everyday!

Authentique Supplies:
Strong Collection: Enduring #STR005, Clever #STR002, Marvelous #STR004, Handsome #STR003 and 8x8 Bundle STR009

Other Supplies:
Cardstock, Embossing Powder and Silhouette Cameo