Friday, May 24, 2013

Authentique and Want 2 Scrap...together!


What can I say...Want to Scrap has some really fun products and best of all, they work so well with Authentique.

I created this card because I love the Nestaboard from Want 2 Scrap.  I love the fact that it comes with matching bling...the Nestabling!  I used the new Irresistible Collection.  The combination of Want 2 Scrap and Authentique's Irresistible is perfect for this romantic card I created.



I left my Nestaboard in the natural craft color because I wanted it to stand out.  Fabulous huh?  What will you created using Want 2 Scrap and Authentique?    Also, Authentique will be giving away a prize pack so you want to make sure you have checked out all of the projects that have been up on the Authentique Blog this past week!

Authentique Supplies: 
Irresistible Collection: 6x6 Bundle #IRR007, Formal #IRR002 and Passion #IRR06

Want 2 Scrap Supplies:
Nestaboard Fluer de Lis Rectangles and Nestabling Fluer de Lis WhiteP/Blk P 

Other Supplies:
Tuxedo Black Ink by Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko and Silhouette

No comments: