Thursday, May 16, 2013


Happy 7th Anniversary, PageMaps! The design team here at Simple Stories is so excited to join PageMaps in its month-long celebration, and all the party details can be found HERE. Simple Stories participated in the "On The Border" challenge with Lynn Ghahary, where we had to use three border designs on our project, along with this PageMaps sketch for inspiration.

Page Maps 7 Year anniversary - sketch may13_12x12c (3)

What a fun challenge! We'd love to see what you create with this same challenge and we've sweetened the pot with a prize package of our newest release, "I Heart Summer!" You can join the challenge HERE.
Now to see how much fun I had with Becky's Sketch!  I created this layout using the Urban Traveler Collection.  My hubby and I recently returned from a cruise and I was excited to dive right into these pictures.  

Grand cayman1

Grand cayman2

Grand cayman3

Grand cayman4

Fun right and don't you just love that sketch?  So, what are you waiting for?  Help us celebrate withPageMaps and use a little Simple Stories while you are at it!  Oh,I almost forgot...
How about a card?

Hey there sunshine1

Hey there sunshine2

I used some of the delicious Vintage Bliss Collection...one of my favorites!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a Simply perfect day!
Simple Stories Supplies

Urban Traveler:
Navy Dots/Ledger #2918
You Are Here #2905
Bingo Cards/Travel Dots #2916
Lets Go #2909
Pack Your Bags #2908
Orange Stripes/Map #2921
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #2902
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #2903
Chipboard Stickers #2927
6x6 Paper Pad #2901
Decorative Brads #2926

Vintage Bliss:
3x4 Journaling Card Elements #3010
Live Simply #3008
Chipboard Stickers #3027
Decorative Brads #3026


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Such an awesome LO! I love that sketch, too since I'm one that can never through out little strips of DP, no matter how small. :)

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL creations!