Monday, May 13, 2013

Imaginisce I-Top Feature Week!



I love, love, love my I-Top!  I don't know what I ever did without this tool.  There are so many different ways to use this tool and all week long the Imaginisce Design Team will be featuring projects using the I-Top.  So, you will want to be checking out their projects everyday on the Imaginisce Blog.


I have always thought that the Button Daddies would be perfect to attach to some hair elastics.  This was so easy to do.  I threaded the elastic through the holes on the back of the Button Daddies and slipped the elastic loops through each other so it would stay attached to the Button Daddie.  These are way cuter than those plastic bubble elastics you can buy in the store.  I made a box to put them in because I plan on giving them away as a gift.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspires you to take out your I-Top and discover the possibilities.  If you don't own an I-Top well, you best get one soon because you are missing out on all the I-Top fun.


No comments: