Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Inspiration with Imaginisce!


All this week...the Imaginisce Design Team has been sharing projects themed around Mother's Day.  Make sure you go to the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the projects that have been shared this week! 

I love unique cards and I am always trying to make creative cards.  I found this adorable SVG cut in the Silhouette Store and decided to give it a go.  


I love how it the inside slides in and out...a fun way to store the sentiment, plus it was perfect for some fun embellishing.  I used Imaginisce's Petal Roller to make the gorgeous flowers.  



Now, to deliver to Mom.  Hope she loves it.  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

k. smith said...

I so have to scraplift this stunning card. Thank you for sharing it.

KimberlyRae said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! You're Mom is going to love this Beauty! ;p