Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Outdoor Adventure from Imaginisce!


The Outdoor Adventure Collection fits my family.  We spend a lot of time outdoors.  Camping, hiking, fishing, and 4 wheeling are our favorite summer activities.  So, when I received this collection in the mail...I knew I would have plenty of pictures to choose from.  


This layout is of me and my hubby taking a 4 wheeler ride on some of the prettiest trails Utah has to offer for ATV's.  


Also, see those cute clouds and trees?  They are some of the new Imaginisce SVG cuts you can buy in the Silhouette Store...fabulous huh?




Don't you just love this collection?  So perfect for all of your summer outdoor activities.  This has to be my favorite outdoor collection that Imaginisce has put out...simply love it!  All week long Imaginisce the Imaginisce team has been sharing their Outdoor Adventure projects on the Imaginisce Blog, so if you haven't been looking at the blog this week...you might want to go see what has been happening because there have been some fabulous projects!  Imaginisce will also be giving away the New Outdoor Adventure Collection too!


2 comments:

Mare said...

Beautiful layout!

Sherry Butcher said...

Love your work! The extra die cuts are perfect! TFS.