Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week with Imaginisce!




I wanted to create something a little different.  Well, maybe it's not too different, but I thought it would be pretty clever to make a card and put it inside a little handmade crayon box.  As you can see from the pictures, this little box not only holds a card, but I added a little treat in there too.  I made this cute crayon box from a cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  



What a fun surprise the teacher will have when she opens this little crayon box, maybe expecting crayons, and finds a cute card with chocolate inside.




Don't you just love the idea of a crayon box to hold the card.  I love it!  Thanks for popping by today and make sure you are checking out the Imaginisce Blog everyday this week to see all of the fabulous projects being created for our wonderful teachers.






No comments: