Thursday, June 6, 2013

Clear Scraps Acrylic Travel Brag Bag!

This is my first Clear Scraps project being on the monthly kit club!  Today I want to share with you the Acrylic Clear Travel Brag Bag Album I received in the June Kit.  I will have to admit, I have never made a clear acrylic album before.  I have made projects using Clear Scraps before, but this is a first.  Since I am new to the team...I am sure I will have plenty more opportunities.  So how about we get started?
My hubby and I recently returned from a cruise in the Caribbean and when I received the June Kit, I knew it was perfect for some of our photos.  I got to play with paper from Carta Bella, the Well Traveled Collection.

June kit see the world with me mini1

I decided to use acrylic paints and I created a black border around all of the pages of the album.  I also used some alcohol ink to make the clear Palm Tree stand out a bit.

June kit see the world with me mini2

June kit see the world with me mini3

June kit see the world with me mini4

June kit see the world with me mini5

June kit see the world with me mini6

June kit see the world with me mini7

June kit see the world with me mini8

June kit see the world with me mini9

June kit see the world with me mini10

June kit see the world with me mini11

June kit see the world with me mini12

June kit see the world with me mini13

June kit see the world with me mini14

Fun right?  So, one of the things I learned about putting together a Clear Scraps clear mini album is to make sure you line up the embellishments and pictures on the front and back of your layouts.  You don't want to be showing off your adhesives.
Thanks for stopping by today and showing me a little love since I am new here and all!  Check out the Clear Scraps Monthly Kit Club Blog for more fabulous ideas from the design team using the June Kit.  Have a fantastic day and get scrappin' CLEAR!

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! I love how you altered this travel bag!