Monday, June 17, 2013

Imaginisce's New Collection...Black Ice!



Welcome to day one of Imaginisce's new release...Black Ice!  What I love about the Black Ice Collection is the fun patterns, perfect for weddings, birthdays, masculine projects...just about anything.  Just by adding a splash of color, I can personalize my project to fit any occasion.  For my projects today, I went with the wedding theme and added blue and pink.  I love how the black and white made the colors I chose pop.  I know I have many more projects to create with this collection.








So what do you think?  Love it?  I do!  Just add your favorite colors to this collection and make it your own.  Also, make sure you are checking the Imaginisce Blog all week long to see projects made by the design team featuring Black Ice.  This is a week you won't want to miss.  Thanks for stopping by.







2 comments:

Laurie Leahey said...

This looks like a very classy collection, perfect for special events and weddings.

Monique Liedtke said...

Love the splashes of color you've added!! Great idea!