Saturday, June 15, 2013

Some Saturday Inspiration Clear Scraps Style!

Oh, how I love the weekend and if you are like me, I can sit down and scrapbook any day of the week including Saturdays.  So for those of you who are around and want a couple of scrappy acrylic inspiration...today is your day!  Today I have two projects to share with you!  First...
another layout using the June Kit and the Fluer de lis Border.  

June kit cozumel1

June kit cozumel2

June kit cozumel3

I really wanted this Fluer de lis Border to stand out on my layout so, I stamped it using Stazon Ink, added a border around it using Stickles and then added some some pearls using a Pearl Pen...Gorgeous!

June kit cozumel5

Up next...a card!

June kit passport card1

I used the Clear Shapes Vacation Embellishments.  I wanted to use the airplane on this card and I wanted it to stand out.  So, I simply colored it using alcohol ink.  

June kit passport card2

Thanks for popping in on your busy Saturday and I hope you have time to play with some acrylic and your Clear Scraps June Kit today!


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what wonderful creations!

Laurie Leahey said...

How pretty! I love the border!!