Friday, July 12, 2013

Clear Scraps Family Patriotic Album!

I am really loving the Clear Scraps Wordbooks.  In the July Kit, I received the Family Album combined with Clear Scraps Acrylic and Chipboard along with Bella Blvd's All American Collection.  This was my very first word album and I was excited to dig in and get to work.  To make this album stand out, I painted all the edges of this album with red acrylic paint.  

Family acyrlic album1


I love to make my pages to pop, so you will see a lot of dimension in this album.  Aren't the Bella Blvd goodies just delish?

Family acyrlic album2

Family acyrlic album3

Family acyrlic album4

Family acyrlic album5

Family acyrlic album6

Family acyrlic album7

Family acyrlic album8

Family acyrlic album9

Family acyrlic album10

Family acyrlic album11

Family acyrlic album12

Family acyrlic album13

Family acyrlic album14

This Kit was perfect for the Family Album.  After all isn't don't we celebrate these special holidays with our family?  Wouldn't you like to highlight some of your families 4th of July memories with this fun album.  My pictures will be going in once I take them on the 4th of July...I can't wait.  Make sure you stop by the Clear Scraps Kit Blog to find out howto get your kit!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have been inspired today!



No comments: