Monday, July 8, 2013

For the Love of Summer...Simple Stories!

One of the best things about summer is ...ice cream.  Around the Gubler house it often becomes a daily treat, but we have been know to eat it all year round.  Today I would like  here to share with you a couple of my projects using I Heart Summer.

Every year we have a Gubler Family Reunion.  On one of the days we all take a trip to Bear Lake to swim.  When we are done, we like to indulge in the famous raspberry shakes Bear Lake offers.  These two cuties are my niece and nephew enjoying their ice cream.

Days like these1

Days like these2

Days like these3

Days like these4

Days like these5

Days like these6

What I love best about this collection is that it will work for any of your summer activities...it's perfect!  I also threw together a card.

Summer lovin'1

Summer lovin'2

I Heart Summer has so may fun embellishments, the possibilities are endless with this collection.  What summer activities will you document using I Heart summer?  Thanks for stopping by!

Simple Stories Supplies:
I Heart Summer:
Chalkboard/White Boardwalk #3216
Yellow Boardwalk/Newsprint #3219
Layered Stickers #3228
Decorative Brads #3226
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3202
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #3203
Sn@p Cuts #3225
Bingo Cards/ Summer Stripe #3221
Flair Badges #3229
Chipboard Stickers #3227


3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

LOOOOVE the page and card!!

Laurie Leahey said...

I love how the large title on your layout pops off the page.

Christi said...

beautiful layout! I love all the little details like the hearts and the mason jar. Can you please share who designed your title? thanks!