Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Some Clear Scraps 4th of July Holiday Decor!

Happy July everyone!  Today I would like to share with you some fun projects I made using the Clear Scraps Chipboard Banner, the Large Clear Stars and the fabulous Bella Blvd All American Collection.  All a part of the fun July Kit!  Here we go!

July banner1

I cut out some doilies using my Silhouette.  I kept the chipboard banner it's original color because I thought it looked good with the All American Collection.

July banner2

I also added the 3x4 cards from the All American Collection.  I inserted them in between the July letters.

July banner3

July banner4

July banner5

July banner6

July banner7

July banner8

I love how this turned out and I am hanging it up in my scrappy room.  Next up...a little star door hanger.  I painted the edges of of my star to make it stand out and then embellished it with some Bella Blvd goodies.

Acyrlic Star1

Acyrlic Star2

This was so much fun and I love the versatility of the July Kit.  You will not be disappointed!  Thanks for popping in and enjoy your 4th of July holiday!

1 comment: