Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Clear Scraps Layout and Card using the August Kit!

Is is just me or has the summer flown by?  We are almost to the middle of August!  I am not ready for summer to be over. Good news is...I have a couple more summer Clear Scraps projects to share with you using the August Kit.  
First off a layout featuring my cute son!  I the title is the "Fun in the Sun" clear acrylic title.  I used three different colors of alcohol inks to dress up my title.  The fun patterned paper is Bo Bunny's Key Lime collection.

Fun in the sun1

Fun in the sun2

Fun in the sun3

I also used the Mudd Puddles sand paste on my layout to give is a beachy feel.

Fun in the sun4

Next up...my card.  I used the clear acrylic shovel and bucket on this card.  I painted the edges and added some of the Key Lime patterned paper to dress up my shovel and bucket.  Once again, I added the Mudd Puddles to the shovel and bucket to embellish more.

Let's play card1

Let's play card2

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having fun using your August Kit!

No comments: