Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back 2 School with Imaginisce!

Our teachers always do such a fantastic job and they deserve some appreciation every once in awhile.  Staring at the end of the month, my kids will both be in high school, so it they really don't like taking fun things, like these Apple Treat Boxes, to their teachers.  However,  my daughter usually has that one teacher that she just adores and I am sure she will want to spoil her with a treat.  

I made these cute Apple Treat Gift Boxes using my Silhouette.  I thought they were perfect for Back to School.  I am sure all of our teachers appreciate, fun and unique gifts.  These can also double as decor to decorate a teacher's room.



Thanks for popping in and talking a look at my project.  All this week the Imaginisce design team is sharing their Back 2 School projects, so make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog and be prepared to be inspired!

Imaginisce Supplies: Endless Summer Patterned Paper and Childhood Memories Patterned Paper
Other Supplies: Silhouette Cameo, Offray Ribbon and Bazzill Basics Cardstock

1 comment:

cghundley said...

Such darling little
boxes to make! Thanks
for the idea.
Carla from Utah