Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Clear Scraps Chipboard Sandcastle Album!

If you are here for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop...Please scroll down to the next blog post!

This album has to be my favorite project of the August Kit. I saved the best for last. This album features the Bo Bunny Key Lime CollectionMuddle Puddles Sand Paste and this awesome chipboard Sandcastle Album.  Here we go!
I used the Mud Puddles to adorn the tops of this album.

Sand & sea mini1

I cut out the cute shovel and pail using my Silhouette and added some more Mudd Puddles to embellish them more.

Sand & sea mini2

In this album I used the stickers that came wit the Key Lime Collection, flowers and the patternedpaper.  I also used a lot of foam adhesive to give my pages dimension.

Sand & sea mini3

Sand & sea mini4

Sand & sea mini5

Sand & sea mini6

Sand & sea mini7

Sand & sea mini8

Sand & sea mini9

Sand & sea mini10

Sand & sea mini11

Fun right?  If you haven't picked up this kit...you really should.  It's waiting for you in the Clear Scraps Store.  Thanks for stopping by today and get scrappy with Clear Scraps!

7 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

This is so cute. You should enter this in the new Challenge blog over at http://paradeyourcrafts.blogspot.com/
The theme is Down by the sea.

Vickie said...

AWESOME!!!

MariaR said...

Adorable mini album

Lisa Mensing said...

WOW! This is a great mini album. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

holy cow!!! I love love love this mini album...Thanks for playing at parade your crafts

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

So glad you came over and joined in. This is such a great Mini Album. I love the details. Thanks for joining in over at Parade Your Crafts.
Amy - Parade Your Crafts DT

8upscrapin said...

You did such a beautiful job on your mini album , love a the details you added , love it thx for joining us at The Paper Parade .
Crystal - DT for The Paper Parade