Friday, August 9, 2013

Clear Scraps DT....did you see this?

I am excited to announce that I will be joining the Clear Scraps Design Team!  I have always loved the clear acrylic products Clear Scraps puts out, now I get to play with their products all of the time!  Check out who else I have the privileged of working with!

Announcing The Clear Scraps 2013/2014 Design Team!

Good morning Clear Scraps friends,
We wanted to take a few moments to thank all of the incredible applicants. With such amazing talent to choose from it was a hard decision and we genuinely appreciate all the time and effort everyone put into their submission. 
And now withour further ado we are thrilled to announce our 2013/2014 Design Team.

Three fresh faces:
Guiseppa Gubler
  June kit see the world with me mini1
Monica Edwards
  CIMG0013
Connie Mercer
Bird1mercer
And of course some beautiful returning talent:
1
1
Creating-Made-Easy-Mudd-Puddles-Sandcastle-Mini-Album-Pinky-Hobbs1
3
1
  3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have fun with all that awesome stuff.
Studio 49 Deals
www.studio49.co