Monday, September 9, 2013

Recipes...Clear Scraps Style!

It's Monday...but don't worry, I have something fun to share with you.  I want to show what I made with the Clear Scraps September Kit.  In this kit I received an Acrylic Recipe Stand Kit.  It worked perfectly with the papers in the kit from the Farm House Paper Company.

I cut out the fun recipe cards found on one of the patterned papers and adhered them to the acrylic pages.  My titles were cut out using my Silhouette.  I inked all the edges with Stayzon Ink to make the recipe book stand out more.  This kit also comes with recipe cards that fit perfectly with the Acrylic Recipe Kit!

Clear recipe stand1

Clear recipe stand2

Clear recipe stand4

Clear recipe stand5

Clear recipe stand6

Clear recipe stand7

Clear recipe stand8

Clear recipe stand9

I covered all but the edges of my recipe stand with patterned paper from the kit and inked the edges.

Clear recipe stand3

That's it!  Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping in to take a look at my project.  Enjoy your September kit!

1 comment:

Heather Von St. James said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! Heather.vonstjames(at)gmail.com Thanks!!