Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Simple Stories December Documented and Say Cheese Projects!

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE SAMANTHA WALKER BLOG HOP...PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT BLOG POST!

I am still so excited about Simple Stories newest collection...they keep getting better and better. Guiseppa here to share with you a couple of projects I created using the December Documented and Say Cheese Collections.
First off...Snippets of Christmas.  These were some of my favorite pictures at Christmas last year.  I made this layout using the December Documented Collection.

Snippets of christmas1

Snippets of christmas2

I love all of the stickers and brads Simple Stories has in their collections.  They are perfect for embellishing and adding that extra touch to a project.

Snippets of christmas3

Snippets of christmas4

Next I have a fun little autograph book I made from the Say Cheese Collection.  This is perfect to collect all of those fun characters your children meet in the Disney Parks.

Autograph book1

I used this cute little mini album I had in my Silhouette library.  It was perfect.

Autograph book2

Autograph book3

The 3x4 Jounaling Cards, and 4x6 Sn@p Cards were perfect for autographs. 

Autograph book4

Autograph book7

I added more stickers to embellish the pages just a little because you need room for all those autographs!

Autograph book9

Autograph book10

Autograph book11

Autograph book12

I am really excited at how this turned out.  Plus, it's small enough to stuff in a purse or back pocket until you find those characters you or your kids have been waiting to meet!
Thanks for stopping in and I hope I have inspired you to dig into your newest Simple Stories Collections and get crafty!

Simple Stories Supplies:
December Documented Collection:
Blue Snowflake/Blue Chevron #3516
3x4 Journaling Elements #3510
6x6 Paper Pad #3522
Expression Cardstock Stickers #3503
Decorative Brads #3527
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3502
Red Snowflake/Red Chevron #3517
Say Cheese:
Admit One #3309
Red Dots/Stripes #3318
4x6 Sn@p Cards #3323
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3302
Expression Cardstock Stickers #3303
Yellow Dots/Stripes #3319
Bingo Cards/Stars #3316
Sn@p Pocket Pages #3325
Blue Dots/Stripes #3320
Magic #3304
Black Dots/Stripes #3321
3x4 Journaling Cards Elements #3310
Chipboard Stickers #3328

2 comments:

stamper said...

Great layout! Love the mini album.

CrftyQny said...

Your autograph book is just to die for! Love it!!