Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Spooky Layout and Card Clear Scraps Style!

I am really loving this October Kit from Clear Scraps.  What a fun variety of product it has.  Today I want to share with you some more projects from that October Kit.
Let's start out with a layout!  For those you who don't know, this is my youngest son.  He passed away 8 years ago from the "Bubble Boy Disease" but I still love scrapbooking layouts of him even though I have done all of his pictures.  I thought the October kit was perfect for this cute picture of him at a local pumpkin patch.  
I used the XL Scallops Clear Acrylic Shapes on this layout.
CSXLscallop-2
Charming1
He truly was a charming little boy.  He had everyone wrapped around his finger.  
Charming2
I cut out flowers and borders using my Silhouette.
Charming3
To make the acrylic stand out, I painted the edges and used some Perfect Pearls.
Charming4
I love how this turned out and the effect the acrylic had on this layout...gorgeous!
Now for my card!  I love the Send It Clear Cards from Clear Scraps.  I used the Lock Send It Clear Card.
CSSIClock-2
I covered it in the Steampunk Spells patterned paper from Graphic 45, that I received in my kit.  I cut the webs out using my Silhouette.
Beware clear card1
Beware clear card2
Here's a look at the inside.  More paper from Steampunk Spells.
Beware clear card3
Beware clear card4
Beware clear card5
Beware clear card6
That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my projects.  Now it is your turn to get Spooky with your October Kit!  Thanks for stopping in!




1 comment:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

I love-love this layout. Those layers are just amazing!