Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Witchy Clear Scraps Deco Chipboard Album!

This is my last project with the October Kit.  It's been fun.  Today I want to share with you this adorable Chipboard Deco Brag Bag Album that came in the October Kit. 
CBBBdeco-2
The first thing I thought of when I saw this album in the kit was that it could be a good witch's bag.  So, I grabbed some cute pictures of the little neighbor girls I babysit. They were perfect because that particular year they both dressed up as witches.
The witch's bag mini1
I cut the title out using my Silhouette and used the Steampunk Spells paper from Graphic 45 that came in my kit.  
The witch's bag mini2
The Steampunk Spells paper came with stickers as well, so I dressed up each page with the paper and added stickers as well.  To give my pages of this album some dimension, I added foam adhesive.
The witch's bag mini3
The witch's bag mini4
The witch's bag mini5
The witch's bag mini6
The witch's bag mini7
The witch's bag mini8
The witch's bag mini9
The witch's bag mini10
The witch's bag mini11
The witch's bag mini12
The witch's bag mini13
The witch's bag mini14
Wow...that was a lot of pictures, but I wanted you to see how fun this album is and how awesome this kit is.  I had so much fun getting crafty with it.  Now, it's your turn to dig into your kit!  You can find it a the Clear Scraps Store!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween!



No comments: