Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Imaginisce New Release...Bushel O' Fall!

When I first saw this new collection, my mind went racing.  All kinds of ideas were popping in my head of what I wanted to create with this gorgeous collection.  I decided on a layout because...well that's my thing.  





I have to admit, I don't have any and when I say any...that's what I mean, Thanksgiving pictures.  Bad, I know!  The good thing about this collection is you can use it for other projects besides Fall and Thanksgiving themed.  I created this layout of my hubby and I because he is one of the things I am most thankful for.

So, how do you like this collection?  Do you want to win it?  All you need to do is leave a comment on each post on the Imaginisce Blog everyday and Imaginisce will draw a winner!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Great layout - love all the layering and the die cuts.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout!