Thursday, October 24, 2013

Imaginisce Spooky Halloween Project!

There are so many fun treat boxes and containers that are perfect for dressing up.  Halloween is particularly fun holiday to make these.  I had a couple of extra plastic containers that I wanted to save for this occasion.  



I cut the ghost tag out using my Silhouette and added some Hot Rocks to the eyes using my I-Rock.  


The rectangle pouch has a Halloween life card attached to dress it up, also cut out using my Silhouette.  I know my daughter has some friends that would enjoy these cute treats!

All this week the Imaginisce Design Team has been sharing Halloween themed projects, so make sure you stop by and take a look.  Who knows...maybe you will find an idea for that last minute Halloween project.  Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: