Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kiwi Lane Designs and Imaginisce Day !

Welcome to Day 4 with Kiwi Lane Designs.  I hope you have been enjoying all of the projects this week.  You can see all if Kiwi Lanes projects on the Kiwi Lane Blog.  

The Kiwi Lane concept is such a wonderful idea.  I love the way a page can be created before you cut and adhere paper to my projects.  I received the Tiny Shapes Accessory.  These shapes are perfect for creating embellishments to my projects.  I chose the honeycomb shape to work with.  I used the big one as well as the smaller one.  I layered them to create some dimension on my layout.  I just love how it turned out and aren't my son and his date adorable?





Here is a look at the Tiny Shapes Accessory!


Would you like to win this set?  I am giving it away!  All you have to do is leave a comment.  For an extra entry...become a follower of my blog.  If you are already following me...let me know!  I will announce a winner on Monday!


Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog to see the Design Team's Kiwi Lane projects!  Thanks for stopping in!




2 comments:

Del Marie Riley said...

I like your lay out and the colors you used. Very nicely done. I do follow your blog.

Janis said...

The patterned paper you used in your hexagons and the geometric style of your LO has such a look of classic elegance! Nice job!!

How lovely of you to offer this set of templates to your followers. I am a brand-new follower of yours by Google Friend. Yippee!!!
<3 J