Friday, October 11, 2013

Silhouette Design Team Announcement!

I am so excited and pleased to announce that I made the Fall/Winter Design Team for Silhouette!  I have been a Silhouette fan for a very long time.  The Silhouette machine is hands down, my favorite tool I own and I use it on almost every project I make.  I can't wait to start my DT projects and share with you all the love I have for this machine!  Check out the whole team!


Sorry the picture is so small.  I had a hard time making it any bigger.  Click HERE or on the picture to send you to the Silhouette Blog.






2 comments:

Annie Wills said...

Hi Guiseppa! Just finished reading your profile on the Silhouette blog and wanted to stop by to say congrats and looking forward to working with you! Love the layouts and mini-albums I saw on the way to this post and can't wait to see your projects for the design team!

ARLENE ALOG-DAVID said...

Congrats! looking forward to your wonderful creations