Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Simple Stories and the New Daily Grind Collection!

Happy Hump Day...yay we are half way through the week.  Today I have something to get you through that Daily Grind (no pun intended).  
I am loving the new collection Daily Grind, it's just perfect for those everyday scrapbooking moments.   I love the time I have to spend with my family and Daily Grind helped me to capture that moment perfectly.

Today1
Today2
Today3
These are the people I love and I happy they are part of my Daily Grind.  They make it all worth it.
Today4
How about a card.  This collection has a ton of fun saying that come with it, making it perfect to create fun cards.
Insta love card1
Insta love card2
Now, I would love to share with you a layout I made using one of the new Sn@p Sets...Him!  
You rock1
You rock2
You rock3
I love the fact that the Him Sn@p Set was perfect to help capture my sons love for the guitar.  Yes...he truly rocks and I am not just saying that because I am his mother:)

Whatever you are creating, Simple Stories has a collection that will work for you.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my projects using Daily Grind.

Simple Stories Supplies Used:
Daily Grind:
Green Chunky Chevron/Dots #3618
3x4 Journaling Card Elements #3610
Cuts #3626
Busy Busy #3607
Teal Chunky Chevron/Dots #3619
Red Chunky Chevron/Dots #3620
Green Chunky Chevron/Dots #3618
Chipboard Stickers #3628
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #3603
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3602
Bits & Pieces #3629
4x4 Quote & 6x8 Photo Mat Elements # 3613
2x12 Borders & 4x12 Title Strip Elements #3614
3x4 Journaling Card Elements #3610
Sn@p Him:
3x4 Sn@p Cards #4164
4x6 Sn@p Cards #4163
Sn@p Sticker #4162
Smarty Pants:
Bingo Cards/Stars #3416
Red Composition/Notebook #3417


4 comments:

Kris said...

Hey Guiseppa! Love that top layout! What is the name of the font you used for the journaling? thanks!!

Guiseppa said...

Hey Kris...it is a cut from the Silhouette Store. Thanks!

Kris said...

is that for the word "today"? What about the font on the journaling strips?

Guiseppa said...

Kris, yep, the word "today" is a downloaded word from Silhouette. The font on the journaling strips is called KG Like a Skyscraper. I downloaded that off the internet. Just do a search for the name and I am sure it will pop up on a site and you can download it:) Hope that helps.