Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Clear Scraps Banner and Layout!

I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects this month using the November Kit.  Boy, we have been spoiled. Today I would like to share with you a two of my last projects using the November Kit.
First off this a banner!  In my kit I received the Home Sweet Home Clear Acrylic Banner.  Combined with the beautiful paper...Fall Reflections by Echo Park, this banner turned out so cute!

CSBNhshome-2


Fall banner1
I painted around all the edges of the acrylic pieces using acrylic paint.  I also adhered heart, star and a house shape to the acrylic.  I did this by simply tracing the acrylic pieces and then cutting inside the traced line just a little bit, making the paper shapes a little smaller than the acrylic shapes.  I tied them all together with raffia and embellished the acrylic pieces with stickers from the Fall Reflections Collection.
Fall banner2
Fall banner3
Fall banner4
Fall banner5
Fall banner6
Fall banner7
Don't you just love it?  It's hanging up right now!
Now, for my layout featuring my oh so handsome son Braden.  I used a 12x12 Acrylic Sheet to make this layout.  Once again I painted around the piece of acrylic and then a patch in the center of the acrylic.
Good life1
I used the stickers and patterned papers from the Fall Reflections collection to create the embellishment clusters on the layout.
Good life2
Good life3
Wow...what an awesome kit! Don't forget to grab your at the Clear Scraps Store and thanks for peeking at my projects today!

No comments: