Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Clear Scraps Layout and Card!

Yay...half way through the week and I am getting excited to eat some turkey!  Today I want to share a couple of projects with you.  First off...a Send it Clear Card!
Give thanks send it clear1
This card is the Belgrave Send it Clear Card.  I dressed it up using some goodies from SEI's Yesteryear Collectionand DCWV's Woven Paper.
Give thanks send it clear2
Give thanks send it clear3
The cute words and titles I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.
Give thanks send it clear4
Give thanks send it clear5
Give thanks send it clear6
Give thanks send it clear7
Fun huh and don't you just love that woven cardstock?  I inked it up and I love the dimension look it has.  Next up, a layout!
Thankful Lindy's1
I used a few Clear Scraps things on this layout.  The frame is form the Clear and Chip Miss Molly pack.  The rectangle chipboard piece is from part of a Clear Scraps mini album and the background was made using theChevron Stencil.  I also used mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Thankful Lindy's2
Thankful Lindy's3
Thankful Lindy's4
That's it for me for the month of November.  If you love what you see, make sure you check out the Clear Scraps Store to get your Clear Scraps fix.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: