Monday, November 18, 2013

Add some Glitter!

When it comes to glitter, I think that a lot of us are afraid to use it.  I know I was one of them. Today I would like to share with you the card I made using glitter.  So, how can we use glitter and keep it from making a huge mess?  By using the Double Sided Adhesive that Silhouette offers.

give thanks silhouette1_2 copy

I love the fact that Silhouette offers us so many ways to use their die cutting machine and this Double Sided Adhesive is amazing!  So, I cut out my Give Thanks Everyday shape using the Double Sided Adhesive and then sprinkled glitter over the top.  Yep...Silhouette offers glitter too!  This is a fun way to make a fast, easy card that adds glitter without the mess and it's beautiful.

give thanks2

 Thanks for stopping in and what will you be inspired to create with glitter?

Supplies:

No comments: