Friday, November 29, 2013

Adornit's Chevron Cardigans!


Adornit has been having this huge Chevron Extravaganza Event.  If you don't know much about Adornit...then you will soon.  This event is going on now through the 30th of this month and they are selling their fun Chevron Skirts and Cardigans and a very low price...just $14.99 for the skirt and $17.99 for the Cardigan.  You can get them at the Adornit Shoppe online or in the store!

Why am I sharing this with you?  Well...I have been a long time fan of Adornit and everything they do and because of that, I get to share with you how I wear these cute clothes.  Today....I want to share with you the Chevron Cardigan!

I decided to dress up this Cardigan by wearing white.  I wanted the colors of this cardigan to pop and boy did they.  This is the perfect winter outfit.  I also added a beautiful royal blue necklace and earrings.  To top it off a pair of brown boots.  Don't be afraid to wear boots that aren't the main colors of your outfit. 





So, would you like to join in the fun?  Adornit is having all kinds of  things going on during this event such as, style tips and fashion ideas and so much more.  Here is what you need to do.  To have access to the blog and all of the fun things going on you need to join the Rafflecopter.  


When you have entered the Rafflecopter, you will automatically have access to the blog full of ideas. I am also giving away a $50.00 gift card away, right here on my blog!  Wow...who wouldn't love money to shop at Adornit?  So, leave your comments here and tell me how you would wear the Chevron Cardigan.  What do you have to loose?  You have until Saturday 12:00 midnight MST to post your comment.  I will announce a winner on Tuesday the 3rd.  So remember, this event is going on through the 30th of this month and we want you to be in on the action.  


3 comments:

Wendy Bowers said...

I really like the colors of this cardigan. I also like the style, how it hangs nicely. Looks good Seppa!

John and Kelsi Gubler said...

I really like the design! It is fun and exciting. I also love the colors and think they go very well together. Looks great Seppa!

kimmyga said...

I didn't realize I had until midnight and spaced getting on here until now! Darn! I just tried on my maxi skirt I got in the mail the other day. Loving it! The cardigan, I'm not sure how I'd dress it up. All I know is I could probably use a lot of help in making my outfits more fun! They are all super cute and love what you did with your cardigan! You look wonderful!!!